Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sparkle Cooks

A little over a week ago I was going out for supper with some friends. Wander asked if I would still be making supper for the family. Sensing a possible out, I said that I could throw something together if he didn't feel like cooking. Wander then suggested that I could make a simple meal of stew, salad, and bread.

So, I got Sparkle to make supper that night. Although I supervised, she did everything from turning on the range to cutting the carrots. I only helped with microwaving the bread, since she isn't tall enough to reach inside the microwave without a stepstool.

Sparkle was quite proud of the meal she made. It's nice to know that if push comes to shove, I can depend on Sparkle to feed the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment