Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Cookies

It was my turn to put the girls to bed and they were upstairs getting undressed before I realized that we had forgotten to set out the cookies for Santa. I had baked a batch of sugar cookies earlier in the morning, just before leaving for church.

So, after baths and pajamas, the girls went back downstairs to set out the treat for Santa. Wander decided that Santa needed a coke tonight, so that was the beverage instead of milk or water this year.



And for good measure, here's a picture of the top of the tree. Although I set up the tree and decked it with lights the weekend of Thanksgiving, it didn't get trimmed with ornaments until a few days ago. Then, the Christmas Angel didn't get placed on top until this very evening. She normally has a halo of white lights, but Wander didn't feel up to setting it up so I guess that we'll do without this year.
Hum. I forgot to take a picture of this year's ornament. It's the gold, diamond shaped, cage thing in the lower right corner of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment