Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Libraries are cool

I'm at the library using their free internet access.

The girls are enjoying a free show, courtesy of the summer reading program.

We just got a beautiful hardback book for free, also courtesy of the summer reading program. I just had to read 10 books to Glitter. When Sparkle has 10 books on her reading log, she'll get a free book too. (I'm sure she's read the equivalent of 10 books already, but she tends to read partial books, and then not tell me about any of them, so they don't make it to her log.)

We're all enjoying the free air conditioning in the summer heat.

I'm so glad that both of the girls were willing to go and sit in the show without me. Sparkle was a bit reluctant to let me outside, but I pointed out to her that by my staying outside, another little kid would get to see the show. She doesn't need to know that my other reason is that I want to play on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment