Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day off

I decided to take a day off from school today. Sparkle was confused when I said that we would have a "non-academic" day. When she found out that she wouldn't have to do her daily folder, she hooted for joy.

Then I found out that Sparkle had been sneaking candy and gum again. (After two broken fillings, Sparkle is no longer allowed to have gum.)

So, I let the kids play on starfall.com for longer than I am willing to admit, while I tried to tidy up some stuff. Glitter was glad to see the Halloween skulls packed up and put away. (Wander never even got around to decorating this year.)

I think that I really needed this mental health day. I think that I'll even skip making a pizza for supper tonight.

1 comment: