Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sparkle's Poem

Sparkle wrote this poem yesterday for fun. I had her type it for school today.
The first stanza is from the point of view of the mom.
The second stanza is from the point of view of her kids.


************
Last night I baked some cookies
Very moist and crisp and yummy
I left them on the counter
But I was such a dummy
the children went and ate them
and now they're in three tummies.

We got the cookies
Yum yum yum
We hope we didn't leave a single crumb!
**************

Here's the picture to go with the poem. As you can see, the mom isn't pleased with the empty platter and the kids left a train of crumbs after all.


After Sparkle wrote the poem, I just had to bake chocolate chip cookies for teatime.
We even saved some for Wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment