Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Glitter Plays

When Sparkle first joined the family, my brother composed and sang a song welcoming her. He also gave Sparkle a song for her birthday. She adored having songs composed especially for her. Glitter liked her sister's songs, but didn't have a song of her own. So, when my brother last visited us, I mentioned that Glitter would probably like a song too, and asked if he could compose a song for her as well. Earlier this week, the desired song arrived in my inbox and I loaded it onto my iPod.





This was Glitter's first or second time playing the song, so she's a little dazed. I love how she nods her head when her uncle asks "Ready?" in the song. Glitter has since learned how to turn on my iPod, plug it into the speakers, and set the song to "repeat one" so that she can play her song all by herself over and over and over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment