Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Monday, May 30, 2011

hair clip holder

When roaming the web I stumbled upon instructions for making a hair barrette holder. Sparkle and Glitter don't wear many hair clips, and they few that they have are scattered throughout the house. I decided to try making a hair clip holder in hopes that having a single organized place to store their hair clips will help.

I splurged and purchased the frame, but I already had the fabric and batting. The instructions called for ribbon, but I didn't have any, so I sewed strips of fabric instead.



I think that it turned out nicely. Right now it it just leaning against the dress-up center in the playroom. We'll see if it works there or not.

Unfortunately the hair clip organizer doesn't for hair elastics. On the other hand, a few thin headbands do fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment