Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still no pictures

Wow, it's been two months since I've posted any pictures. I still haven't found a routine for getting pictures off the camera and onto the blog. Someday.

In other news, I got some cute pictures of the girls today. I told the girls we were going someplace fun today and gave them the following hints.
- It has air conditioning.
- I'm not completely sure it's open.
- It is fun for kids.
- It is in a location you've been before, but the location was named something else.
- Its a place you been before, but it was in a different location.

Sparkle and Glitter were guessing like crazy until we finally pulled up at the children's museum. It was our first visit since it re-opened.

I have no idea when I'll finally upload the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment