Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

weird kids

Somehow my kids have gotten it into their heads that scrubbing the toilet bowl is fun. They like swishing the brush in the colored water. This morning they actually got into a fight over who would get to scrub the toilet. I had already scrubbed the toilet in their bathroom, and were upset that I wouldn't let either of them scrub it again. (I figured that making scrubbing the toilet seem like forbidden fruit would make them more agreeable to do it.) Instead I offered to let them scrub the downstairs toilet. However, each girl wanted to do all the scrubbing herself, and so they got into a fight.

2 comments:

  1. I have many dirty toilets, do they want to come fight at my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told the kids that you invited them over and they are ready to start scrubbing!

    ReplyDelete