Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dumping photos from my phone

This post is a dump of photos from my phone. (I'm getting better and better about having my phone with me and having the battery charged.)

The girls got these two Barbie dolls that came as a set with girl-sized necklaces. They loved the Barbies and the necklaces that fit together to make a heart.


A while ago (last month?) we got to babysit the neighbor baby. Sparkle loved feeding her.


Wander looks happy in this picture.


Glitter and Sparkle


I love these pictures of Sparkle.


I must have forgotten to post about going blueberry picking.


Sparkle took these pictures of Glitter with her phone and then Bluetooth'ed it over to me. We finally convinced her to stop sending pictures as messages because they costs us too many minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment