Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend.
Saturday was Sparkle and Glitter's first piano recital. It was a duet recital - all the pieces were duets. Glitter and I played a short little song from her music book. Glitter did great. But I forgot my music and didn't have the song memorized, so I was awful. Sparkle did great. She played with a friend.

Sunday we went to see a theatre production of "The Sound of Music" a friend's aunt/sister was playing the role of Maria. Both girls loved watching this musical. I had to keep reminding myself that the theatre production came first, before the movie. They didn't change things from the movie; things were changed for the movie.

School starts tomorrow at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment