Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Potsticker Day!

Today was Potsticker Day!
Potstickers are one of my favorite foods.

For the first time since Sparkle took regular naps, I made potstickers from scratch. Actually, all four of us got together to make potstickers. It took us over two hours to cook up a little over three dozen potstickers, but it was yummy!

When I last made potstickers, I only did it during Sparkles long afternoon nap. And it took me all nap long and a little extra. I did it all by myself: cutting up the vegetables, rolling out the dough, stuffing the wrappers, and cooking them. It got to be too much work, so I stopped making them. I told Wander that I wanted to try again when I felt comfortable with the girls handling raw meat.

That day was today. With six extra hands, you'd think that things should go faster, but that wasn't the case. The main benefit was having fun as a family.


[INSERT PICTURES]

No comments:

Post a Comment