Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Sparkle is in Vacation Bible School this week. It's a morning program from nine to noon, so I have to get going in the morning a bit earlier than I'm used to. She gets to have fun with other kids and feel good about the church. In the car on the way to church, I coach her how to answer if someone asked her about her age, grade, or school. It probably won't come up, but I wanted her to have a ready answer just in case.

Meanwhile, I get some time to focus on Glitter. This morning Glitter got to do some pages from the Kumon Tracing book, we played a game of Command Cards, and she did a page in her reading lesson.

At the end of the week the parents got to watch the kids sing their VBS songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment