Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

cookies

I baked another batch of cookies last night. I like baking sugar cookies with my cookie press. The cookies turn out nice and even. However, that also means that I have to wait until the girls are in bed before baking, so it's lonely work.



This batch is for my brothers and Santa. We mailed off the cookies to my brothers this morning. (They aren't Christians so it doesn't really matter if the cookies arrive before Christmas or not. I wonder if they'll be surprised to get the cookies.) We'll set out the cookies for Santa on Thursday night. I told the girls that after Santa has his share, whatever cookies are left over will be for the family. Sparkle is having a hard time waiting.

1 comment:

  1. We still have to make cookies. So much fun so little time. I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete