Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photos from October

A while back I was having computer problems and photo problems. So, lots of my blog posts didn't have photos to go with them, and I took some photos that I didn't blog. I am in the process of adding photos to the existing blog posts, but that still leaves the photos without posts. Instead of going back and creating posts for those photos, I'm just dumping those photos here in this post. Oh well, it's ugly but at least the pictures will be posted.

Here Sparkle's Little Flowers class put together a decorative pot of flowers to give to the priests.


Here Glitter asks for a drink of water from Wander (off camera). I think that she is at a birthday party in a park.


Here the girls draw at the gardens. I was on a colored pencil container kick, trying to find the perfect container for transporting and using colored pencils.


At the science museum, I was watching for the pendulum to knock over the block. After making Glitter wait and wait, I missed the big moment when trying to listen to an announcement over the loudspeaker.


Sparkle sewed a green felt frog pincushion at her girl's club.


Sparkle lead a decade of the rosary with the homeschool group in a park.

No comments:

Post a Comment