Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I left the oven on all day

Due to an unusual combination of events, we left the house at 8am this morning and didn't get back until after 5:30pm this evening. When I got home, I found the kitchen cozy warm. Turns out I forgot to turn the oven off this morning after whisking the chicken nuggets into the thermos for lunch. Thank goodness a warm kitchen was the only result.

Wander was a total sweetie and picked up supper for us on his way home from work.

I took some pictures, but who knows when I'll actually get them off my camera.

Right now I'm too exhausted. The girls were wiped out too, which meant that they were running around like maniacs, bumping into things, and crying. At one point in the evening the girls and I were all piled on Wander's lap in various types of hysterics.

2 comments:

  1. It's scary when I'm the sane one of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that everything was OK. I was glad to see you today even if for a short time.

    ReplyDelete