Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BraveWriter

I made the BraveWriter blog!

Last week, the writer Julie Bogart posted a call for teatime photos on her blog and offered little freebie in return. So, I cobbled together a few photos from my blog and pulled together a blurb to go with it and submitted it. In return I got a free issue of her language arts tool "The Arrow." I picked a random issue, even though Sparkle and Glitter are way too young for it, but hey, it was free. Later I was browsing the web site and realized that I should have asked for her Arrow Fairytale Guide, as that is for kids age 4-12. Oh well. I guess I'll have to do without. Somehow the idea of paying $9.95 for seven pages of digital content just doesn't seem like a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment