Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sparkle's Narration

This week I asked Sparkle to do a written narration about our visit to the Theatre District's Open House last Sunday.

I started by having Sparkle tell me what she saw there and I wrote down key words that she said on a scratch piece of paper. Then I gave her a brief outline of what to say: start with where we went, then describe what she saw, and finally say what she liked best. Then I left her alone. When she was done writing, she drew a picture to go with it. Here is her narration. I have retained her spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

**********

My mom my sister and I. Whent to the Houstn Ballet we saw rats. And got to take pictures with some of the dancers. And I saw a huge crystal light we saw a gril in pink she looked like a princess. in a chair becuse she was in a chair. I liked the princess best and of corse in the chair

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment