Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter morning was still joyful for the girls. They woke early to find the Easter bunny had left chocolate filled eggs through out the house. They also found new sandals and Easter dresses.

I was really sweating the dresses. I was up until 2 am sewing them, I was working without a pattern on really slippery fabric, and I wanted the dresses to be a surprise so I couldn't have the girls try them on. It was my first time making sweetheart necklines, and Glitter's is a bit crooked, but Sparkle's is better. Sparkle has been interested in dresses with spaghetti straps, and she decided that these dresses have "lasagna straps."



We got to mass early and were able to all sit together near the front of the church. This left a lot of time to wait. I don't know why, but I pulled out the rosary from my purse and handed it to the girls. Glitter ended up saying an entire decade of the rosary quietly to herself before mass started.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, the rosary and the dresses! Great job. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete