Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally some pictures

Just before Sparkle's birthday my camera broke. The little round button that you press to take the picture somehow broke off. For a while I managed by taping the button on, but then the tape stopped holding, and I lost the button completely. I ended up rushing out just before the birthday party to buy a new camera.



The broken camera also happened to coincide with me using up almost all the hard drive space on my computer, so I couldn't download photos to the computer either. I continued to take pictures with the spiffy new camera, but thanks to an 8GB, I was able to just leave the photos on the camera.

Anyway, I've finally freed up some hard drive space and will try to back fill pictures in my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment