Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zany Kids

Here are some amusing photos from yesterday.

Somehow Sparkle managed to get her hands caught in the sleeves of her dress.


I took Sparkle and Glitter to the grocery store and they convinced me to use the monster "car" cart. The main reason why I gave in and was willing to drive this tank through the aisles was because I knew that once I put them in, they would stay there. I wouldn't have to worry about them grabbing stuff from the shelves or not keeping up. I just had to worry about bumping into everything because this monstrosity extends about two feet further than I'm used to and steers like a boat. Oh, and the girls go crazy nuts over the free food samples at the grocery store.


Here is Wander feeling his skull, in anticipation of his surgery the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment