Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cookie Press

I got this cookie press as a gift many years ago. I like to make sugar cookies with it. Our homeschool group will have a Valentines party tomorrow, so I decided to make red heart shaped sugar cookies with the cookie press. I really like how easy it is to make consistently sized, small cookies with the cookie press.

I started the cookies after finishing school with Sparkle in the afternoon. I mixed the sugar cookie dough in the stand mixer and added red food coloring. Then I put the dough in the fridge to chill. Then it was time to pick up Glitter from preschool. I didn't get back to the cookies until after the girls were in bed.

Pressing out the cookies.


A sheet of cookies ready to go in the oven.


A sheet of cookies after baking.


Cookies ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment