Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Our church had its Easter Egg hunt. The egg hunt is put on by the moms in the playgroup that I attend. I volunteered to take pictures of the various kiddos with the Easter bunny, and Wander took care of Sparkle and Glitter for the egg hunt. We were blessed with beautiful weather and a great mom who co-ordinated everything.

The last two years when we did this I never got any pictures of my own kids hunting for eggs because I was always taking bunny pictures. This year we're a two camera family. Wander's camera is newer and more reliable than mine, so I got his camera, and he got my camera and the girls.


Then Wander took the girls to the line for bunny photos. I got a great smile out of Sparkle, and she even hugged the Easter bunny. Glitter, on the other hand, wasn't keen on getting her picture taken.


That fake tree on the left really is leaning on the trellis. It blew over a dozen times over the course of the day, even though it wasn't very windy. One time it fell on a mom. Fortunately it didn't hit any kids. The bungee cords and the post behind the bunny are holding up the trellis to keep it from tipping over. Every year we try a new spot for the bunny and different decorations, but there seems to be no perfect place.

No comments:

Post a Comment