Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sparkle Wears Jeans!

Sparkle wore jeans today! The last time that I remember her wearing jeans or pants was almost a year ago, when it was required for her preschool performance. I don't remember the last time before that, although I know she wore pants when she was in 3T clothing (she's in 6/7 sizes now), because back then she didn't have enough skirts and dresses to last a full week between laundry days. She must have worn pants some other times, but I can't recall when.



In the middle of breakfast Sparkle said that she didn't want the pants and wanted to switch to a dress or skirt. However, I held firm that she had chosen that outfit, and must wear it for the rest of the day. (I don't want her changing outfits in the middle of the day and generating more laundry for no good reason.) I might have had more sympathy for her, except that earlier in the morning, I had asked if the pants would work well with her dance clothes later in the day and she had said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment