Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Glitter's Third Haircut

One of the girls in our play group has a really cute haircut, which inspired me to cut Glitter's hair. Glitter's hair was looking a bit ragged and thin, and I thought that a hair cut would make it more tidy, and less prone to muck. Glitter wondered if I would cut her hair like Wander's, but I told her that would make her look like a boy.



I used the special hair cutting scissors in the kitchen.


Here's Glitter with her new doo.


It will be a long time before Glitter's hair grows out, but I hope that it will grow out enough for a bun when she is ready for ballet. She had the first haircut before she was one; all her hair was cut. Then her hair got scraggly and I trimmed the back to make her hair more even. This was her third hair cut, and I think that I did a decent job.

Sparkle wanted me to cut her hair too, but I wouldn't because her hair is just getting long enough to easily put into a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment