Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Silly Kid Pictures

Here are some silly kid pictures from last Friday.

Sparkle and I were doing a light day of school when I realized that Glitter was unusually quiet. When we finished, I found that Glitter had decided to take a nap in the cabinet under the TV. She fit quite nicely on the shelf and complained about being woken up when I opened the door.


Later that day, Sparkle and Glitter wanted me to give them a "knee ride," where I bounce them on my knee while saying a nursery rhyme. The particular rhyme they wanted was "the ladies and gentlemen" where I gradually bounce them higher and higher. Then, when I said that I was tired, they decided to give each other knee rides. First, Sparkle bounced Glitter. Then, Glitter bounced Sparkle, or well, rather, Sparkle sat on Glitter's lap and bounced herself while I cautioned her not to hurt her sister.


Glitter has been watching Sparkle's ballet classes and rehearsals and loves pretending to do ballet. Sparkle's class has been working hard on how to hold your arms rounded, as if you are carrying a beach ball. At home, Glitter has been walking around with "ballet arms," copying Sparkle's class. Then the almost two year old that we were babysitting started copying Glitter. It was really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment