Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Dentist

I took Sparkle and Glitter to the dentist today for their semi-annual check-up.

They even took x-rays of Glitter's teeth. They were surprised at how well she did considering that she is two years old. I was proud of her. Of course, it helped that Sparkle had only just finished getting her x-rays, and Glitter wanted to be just like big sister. Plus, she knew that she would get *two* stickers when it was done.

Then Sparkle and Glitter had their teeth cleaned and examined. I think that because Sparkle is getting older, the hygienist expected her to be more stoic. She got a bit squirmy and anxious near the end of the cleaning, but the hygienist didn't stop to give her a break. I held her toe to comfort her because I couldn't reach her hand.

Meanwhile, Glitter just laid back and opened wide, holding firmly onto her stickers.


Thankfully there were no new cavities this time. Plus there was no waiting. From the time I signed us in to the time we were out the door was less than 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment