Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sparkle's Dance Class

Sparkle takes pre-ballet at a local dance studio. It's not the closest dance studio, but I like it's philosophy. I like how the girls all wear black leotards, pink tights, and no skirts. However, I haven't encountered any limitations on hair bling, as long as the hair is up. The class is half an hour of ballet, and fifteen minutes of tap.

Sparkle is in the middle of picture, just to the left of the teacher. She has a fluffy pink do-dah in her hair. In the mirror you can see the reflection of the one-way window through which I took the picture. I spend most of the class holding up Glitter so that she can watch the class through that window.



Oh, and in my book, this counts as PE for homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment