Homebody Wander Sparkle (age 8) Glitter (age 6)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Laminated Kumon Worksheets

Here's more pictures of Sparkle and Glitter working on the Kumon worksheets that I laminated for them.


Sparkle uses a china marker, and if she has trouble with a spot, she keeps at it until it is done correctly. For example, if it is a maze, the worksheet isn't "done" until she's out of the maze. If it takes a bit of coaching to get her through, I have her repeat the worksheet on following days until it is easy for her.

Glitter just scribbles with a washable crayon. I explained the directions on a few of the tracing worksheets, but mostly she just wants to scribble on the pictures. That's fine by me as it keeps her busy and happy.


I store most of the worksheets in pro-click bindings. On Sundays, I take out the worksheets for the upcoming week and file them in my everyday file. Then, each morning I take out the worksheets for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment